Monday, October 12, 2009

Good Weekend

Friday didn't turn out so well. Tom woke up with a nasty sounding cough and said his guts hurt, so I called my friend and cancelled our zoo trip. So sad. We'll try again to go this week. He felt much better by the afternoon and on Saturday he was fine. Weird.

Saturday my Dad and Step-Mom came out to visit. We showed them the new house we are going to buy. Yes, I said "we ARE going to buy"! They accepted our offer. Yay! Now we have some inspections to get and a loan and we are moving...again. This will be our permanant home, I think. I love it. The next time we go out there, I'll take pictures and post them.

Sunday we went to my cousin's baby's first birthday party. She is so cute! It was in Yucaipa and Google Maps took me the long way through Glen Oaks to get there. I swear between the GPS and Google Maps, I'd be better off guessing where things are lately!

Today, I woke up to the smell of rain. It is cloudy, so I slept in. My room faces East, so usually the bright sun will wake me up first light, but the clouds hid it today and I got a bit extra! The goats did too. They didn't start making all their racket until after 7 this morning.

I have to go to the grocery store and things like that today, but I'm hoping on going for a hike too. Maybe 49 Palms Oasis?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Congrats on the house offer getting accepted! I can't wait to see it. :-)