Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's working!!

A month ago, I made a promise to myself to start studying more regularly. I have three books I'm working on in the morning. I get up at 5:30 and make coffee, check my email and FB while it brews, get my cup and open my Bible. I read a couple chapters, not study, just read. What does the Lord have for me today? Then I read as much as I can of "The Great Books". I love these books! It's a entire classical library in my livingroom with a schedule what order to read built in. I got them for Christmas at out used book store in town. When I've had enough of that, I move on to my science book or whatever class I'm working on. I made the starting promise to do this for one hour every morning, no matter what my mood. And it's working! Today I was stuck into it for over an hour and didn't realize what time it was. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You go girll!! Then educate the rest of us!! Proud of you!