Sunday, May 20, 2012

Waiting?

I never feel like I'm pursuing anything. You know all those "pursue your goals", "capture your dream" things? I'm not that. I'm more like Dory, "Just keep swimmin'." Is that a bad thing? Not necessarily. I do live in the moment, day to day.

I'm trying to put a feeling into words but it isn't working very well. I feel nomadic in a sedentary world. I feel like I'm gathering information and ideas but they have no where to go.

Sometimes I'm completely overwhelmed by the things I want to do and can't right now. Sometimes I want to run screaming from the things I should be doing better. Sometimes I just want to sit and do what I want to do, but I don't know what that is.

Hmmm...

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Have you perhaps reached your goal or at leat most of it and that is why you don't feel like you are pursuing anything. Figure pout what your goal is but make it a very small one so it is easier to pursue and conquer. Like many of us I think you have too many things on the list and that is overwhelming. Pursue one, then create another. IPerhaps making a simple chart of what you want and how to get there and then start the journey to find it. You need feedback on the stuff you put out and you don't get it so it seems like it is futile. Perhaps joining a political science group would be good for you. Share ideas and concepts. These groups are out there you just have to find one that fits your needs. MLibraries often have them. Good luck!!

Grandma. b