It was Dan's birthday on Friday! The big 50! So I decided to invite my brother and his family, and my Dad and Step-Mom over for a bit of fun.
My brother upped the fun by showing up late on Friday night and surprised us! It was pretty exciting! My oldest nephew kept the boys up all night playing video games and monopoly. They were pretty thrilled.
 |
| We BBQ's (but it kinda fell flat) and they rode dirt bikes in the heat. I
got to go to the Farmer's Market with my brother and youngest nephew. A
little bonding time! This is Tom and Grandma Bonnie getting lunch. |
 |
| Good times, getting all the games out and chatting it up. |
 |
| Made a German Chocolate cake from scratch! My boys are very goofy, so it took three tries to get a picture of all of them not being silly! I'll save that one for myself! |
 |
| Oldest nephew got the boys to do "crafts", cutting up the cards they had printed to play a fairly dirty version of Apples to Apples called "Cards Against Humanity". It made for some pretty side splitting fun all afternoon. I don't think my Dad could be happier at that moment. Nothing like cards so bad that you can't read them out loud! |
Much fun was had by all and so many great memories were made. I don't think we are likely to forget that impromtu party any time soon! Jake was so wiped out that he fell asleep on the couch at 6pm and Tom went straight to bed.
1 comment:
Tom looks so much like Dan. Happy Belated Birthday to Dan!
Post a Comment