Here's something exciting! Jake has been working on his YZ250F. Here he is cleaning some part of the engine. More parts are arriving every day which means there are excited trips to the post office and UPS/FedEx arrivals greeted by happy boys.
Tom decided that the quad needed some preventative maintenance which resulted in even more parts being ordered. This time it was the carburetor. Tom says that they will be the death of him. I did take some video and warned not to use offensive language because I was recording for posterity.
These kinds of things also happen here. This is Tom researching the Bill of Rights. And Jake reading the Constitution. It started because I'm taking a class online and was playing a game, which Jake took over and was playing on his computer all afternoon. Tom played LawCraft and deemed it lame because there weren't enough choices and it seemed pointless. The Supreme Court one made him angry. We've had some awesome conversations around here the last week or so.
Tom decided that the quad needed some preventative maintenance which resulted in even more parts being ordered. This time it was the carburetor. Tom says that they will be the death of him. I did take some video and warned not to use offensive language because I was recording for posterity.
These kinds of things also happen here. This is Tom researching the Bill of Rights. And Jake reading the Constitution. It started because I'm taking a class online and was playing a game, which Jake took over and was playing on his computer all afternoon. Tom played LawCraft and deemed it lame because there weren't enough choices and it seemed pointless. The Supreme Court one made him angry. We've had some awesome conversations around here the last week or so.



No comments:
Post a Comment