All right, here are the rules.
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Oh, this is so fun....NOT! “Not”
jokes are hilarious to me right now because I watched "Borat"
the other day.
1. Up until I met my husband....I hated
kids! I never would have dreamed I'd have a house full like this.
2. Oh, I get so angry! Especially at
inanimate objects like the ironing board or the washing machine. So
bad after my second was born that I ended up on Effexor and now
Zoloft! Oh, by the way, I got off all that stuff and have been
completely successful at controlling my own temper!
3. I hate power tools! I used to work
in theater, that is common knowledge, and using power tools and heavy
machinery came with the territory, BUT, I hate power tools. I am
afraid! Now, if anything needs more than a power screwdriver, I pass
it to my MAN!
4. I love to fill out forms. You know,
scan-trons, surveys, etc. It is a sickness. I love checklists too!
5. I've had the cops barge in and
arrest me for attempted car-jacking and armed robbery. Not a pretty
year in my life. No, I didn't do it and I would be the last one to
steal anything. I was falsely accused by a crazy man and a stupid and
lazy police detective. Life changing event, seriously.
6. I'm secretly in love with Thomas
Jefferson. I know he's dead!
7. I love classic country music AND
heavy metal!
8. I swore I must be a vampire when I
was 15-16 years old. I mean I think I seriously believed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment