Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Skirball Cultural Center

Yesterday we went to the new Noah's Ark exhibit at the Skirball Cultural Center in Los Angeles with Poppy. These are the days that I marvel about how wonderful it is to live in Southern California (the other days I'm grumbling about it)! The exhibit was awesome! I have few pictures because I was playing too much, sorry!


 All the animals are made out of recycled, excuse me "repurposed" materials. The kids had more fun trying to figure out what each animal used to be! Jake was in love because there was a room full of stuffed animals. And Tom spent most of his time trying to figure out how things worked and how he might be able to make it at home. Nikki just walked around making jokes. My comedian!


 If you are any where near LA, I highly recommend that you come see this place!














No comments: