Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cabo's

We have a favorite restaurant called Cabo's. We used to go there about every week and the people who worked there we so friendly and we would even talk to them when we saw them at the grocery store! They always knew what we wanted to eat. The food was great and cheap. A while back the owners sold it and we knew it would be going downhill. All but one of our waiters was gone. The new owner wasn't very much fun. The new waitress was terrible. Tonight was the worst. The service was really slow (and we were the only ones there) and the food was gross. I guess we won't be going there again. :( Now we must find a new cheap mexican place!

But we did go get ice cream afterwards and it was $1 scoop night! Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I to have lost my mexican place, your uncle informs me he had his last meal about a year ago. You knew it wouldn't last forever what a shame it had to happen on your birthday. PS I love you and Happy Birthday

The Four Week Vegan said...

Bummer! It happens and it is no fun.

Lenora said...

Major bummer. Our favorite place is a Thai place.. Thai Swan on Katella. I would be so bummed in your shoes. ;(