Now, here is something we haven't had in a while...a RAINY day! It isn't cold, but it is wet. The boys and I had planned on going to Knott's today. I got up this morning and saw Nikki and Dan off to school, but then went back to bed snuggling Jake when he woke up this morning. He went and played games with Grandma and I slept in until 10am!! Yay! Tom was before me. Usually the drill goes like this:
4AM Dad's Up
5:30AM Mom's Up
6AM Nikki's up and getting ready for school
7AM Mom makes Nikki's lunch
7:30AM Dad take's Nikki to school
Jake usually calls for me about now. I go up and snuggle him, talk about his dreams, Tom gets angry because we are making noise and he is always grumpy when he gets up. Then Jake gets dressed and goes downstairs and I get in bed with Tom and snuggle him for a bit. Then we both get up and I get in the shower.
8:30AM I'm showered and making beds. Jake is on the computer and Tom is watching TV under a blanket (even if it is hot).
This morning Tom was watching Mega Movers on the History Channel. He told me all about how they move rockets from the manufacturer to the launch pad while we were eating lunch.
We stopped at McDonald's drive thru for lunch on the way to Knott's, but when we got there they were closed because of the rain! Oh man! We sat in the parking lot and ate our lunch and then decided to go home and get our Build-A-Bear gift certificate and go there instead. We walked to Downtown Disney and had a great time. It wasn't raing hard, just drizzling. We played with the pine trees shaking the rain drops down on each other. We shopped a bit at the Disney Store. Jake got a new bear and dressed it up like him. And Tom got his bear a Harley and a cell phone. $50!! They had a time trying to figure out how much they could get each. They shopped for an hour! On the way home we stomped in puddles and a guys driving by said we were doing it wrong! :))
Dad and Nikki are home. We are all laying around relaxing. My Mom is coming by tonight. It's been a great day.
2 comments:
Now that sounds like a great rainy day!!!
I love rainy days! Sounds like you guys had a great day. :-)
Post a Comment