Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Night Before...

Traveling! And all through the house ALL creatures were stirring, even the dogs!
The Camper was packed all snug in the drive
While visions of highways danced in its head.

Ok, that is all I have. I would work on it more, but I'm really not ready to go and I've got to get these kids to bed! ;))

We are so excited. The Expo is always fun and this year will be special because we are staying at the hotel all together. And it is Nikki's first year as a full fledged homeschooler.

I'll keep you all posted as to how the trip goes. I'll have my computer and when I have the internet I'll post.

Yay for family trips!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Have fun don't forget, your taking us with you we look forward to your postings especially the photos.

The Four Week Vegan said...

Hope the Expo was exceptional! Have a great trip.