Last night, I couldn't sleep. I've had a migraine since Friday afternoon and spent most of Saturday sleeping. Of course, when night came, I could sleep no more and couldn't even read since it hurt my eyes. So I lay there, dozing off now and again. I heard the cat meow outside the window and went to let him inside. He didn't run right in the door so I stepped outside to see if he was on the roof again. I looked up. I stopped in my tracks in awe. It was about 4am. I had never seen so many stars over my roof. We have star gazed in the evening before bed, but this was something else. Amazing. It was like the usual groups of stars you can see in the desert but then someone dusted the whole sky with tiny pricks of light. It was absolutely beautiful. At that moment, I thanked God for the experience, picked up the cat, and went inside. I'm still in awe of it so many hours of daylight later.
2 comments:
Amazing, those brilliant stars!
Hope your migraine is gone.
Makes me wonder if it was an unusually clear night, or your headache made you more sensitive to the light, I.E. you saw more. Hope you feel better, sounds familiar, finding a positive in a headache? If love could make it all better you would be the healthiest person on the planet. TTFN
Post a Comment