Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day Ten

We stayed in Kingman today and took a look around. We left early to beat the heat driving around town. This place is pretty nice. There are a lot more stores than in Yucca Valley. Close to the freeway so you can go anywhere quick. We found some nice areas up the hill a bit that had some great property. Then we went for a beautiful steak n' egg breakfast at Kingman Co. Steakhouse. It was soooo good!



This is Jake...I'm not sure what he's doing.

Cool rocks.

Town Hall. How neat is that?!
We went to Big 5 and Jake got some new boots and Dan bought them all new knives (like they needed another one). And we spent the rest of the day in the pool swimming or playing pool in the game room.

I think we will get an early start tomorrow and head for home. It's hot and we grow weary. I think next time, I'd like to head for cooler pastures. :)

No comments: