
I found the cutest thing to make for Spring! Check out the bunnies! I found the pattern here http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bunny-nuggets
 |
| Uh oh! Looks like a bunny sacrifice! |
Why do I always find really cute things to make when I don't really have the time to go all out? I found some cute spring colors of cotton at Michael's so I've been frantically knitting for several days. Luckily, I love to do that.
 |
| Things are getting crazy. |
The great thing about knitting (for me) is that I'm a bit obsessive. I like to watch TV shows with the boys. I like listening to Dan read a book out loud in the evenings. And I like to listen to lectures online. But I can't just sit there. I've got to be doing something with my hands to really focus on listening. In the past I've played video games on silent, like solitaire or lately Candy Crush. But when I'm knitting I'm killing two birds with one stone. I am producing something with my obsessive hand motions! This time it is bunnies. They still need tails, but I'll take care of that today.
 |
| An army of bunnies! |
On another note, I love SPRING! The wind is blowing today, but it's not an icy cold wind. There are birds chirping in the morning and green things growing all over. Here are some more pictures of the flowers blooming for you.
 |
| This is the same Joshua Tree bloom but further along. Looks like a popcorn ball. |
 |
| This is a Yucca plant. The start purple and flower out yellow. |
We're still getting ready to go on our RV trip. Things are coming along nicely, but we're in a holding pattern until Dan's work lets him go. As soon as he's in the clear we'll be hitting the road!
No comments:
Post a Comment