Friday, June 3, 2011

Movie Night!

 Does this look like fun?! Grandpa and Grandma came over and brought a bunch of old films and slides to show the kids. We made pizza, ate, talked, and watched the boys try to kill each other to pass the time until it was dark enough. My living room does not have curtains, so it was going to be a long wait. We got impatient, of course! So I brought the quilts off the bed and duck taped them to the windows. :))

The boys were fascinated by the projector and slide machine. I have to admit that the clicking sound the projector makes brings back memories. I had put some of the old movies on DVD but I sure wish they had an option to put that sound in the back ground instead of music or nothing.

The slides were great! It was so fun to see my brother and sister and I when we were little. The kids thought it was hilarious! My Dad takes great pictures. :) The only thing that made me a little sad was Tom asking why we don't see all these people (my aunt, uncles, and cousins). The family has grown so large, I guess. We rarely see each other anymore. Almost makes me want to call everyone together...almost. ;)

Thanks for the GREAT evening Dad and Bonnie!

No comments: