I'm at my wits end right now and I can't even express it in words. Uhg.
4 comments:
Dad
said...
Think of them as a national park, a precious natural resource that must inevitabley evolve and change the way nature intended. Unless your looking for a job.
Think of them as a national park, a precious natural resource that must inevitabley evolve and change the way nature intended. Unless your looking for a job.
Ahh, how sweet is that?! Well, unless this particular natural resource turns out to be a natural drain on society. :( Grr. But I'll try to be postitive...for now anyway. :)
4 comments:
Think of them as a national park, a precious natural resource that must inevitabley evolve and change the way nature intended. Unless your looking for a job.
Think of them as a national park, a precious natural resource that must inevitabley evolve and change the way nature intended. Unless your looking for a job.
Ahh, how sweet is that?! Well, unless this particular natural resource turns out to be a natural drain on society. :( Grr. But I'll try to be postitive...for now anyway. :)
Hang in there!!
Post a Comment