Friday, August 24, 2012

Disneyland!!

Surprise! We got to go to Disneyland yesterday! Yay! We have the cheapest Annual Passes, so summer is blocked out for us. But earlier this week Tom noticed that the end of August wasn't blocked out, so now all I could think about was going to Disneyland. Sick. I know. But we couldn't go because I already had too many days of driving down to the OC scheduled. I couldn't justify driving down there again just for Disneyland. But then Wednesday afternoon Dan said he had a meeting in Tustin in the morning...and he was happy to drop us off on the way. Yay! Nikki wanted to spend the weekend with friends, so she went too and we'll pick her up on Monday (one of the already scheduled trips, gotta go to the dentist). We left here at 6am! Yikes!

It was the best day though. All the lines were about 15 minutes and the weather was perfect. Here are some pictures of it.

Tom HAD to stop at the Rainforest Cafe and see the fish. He is amazed how much this place used to scare him, but he can totally see why! How can anyone relax and eat in this place?!
Jake found a new friend.

This is for Tia! She said she felt like Dory yesterday.

Cafe without an accent really bugs Nikki, so Tom took a picture for her.

On the train again. We saw Grandma's friend Joyce!

Had to stop for candy snack. They ate that Tigger Tail right in front of Tigger!

He really loved it. Marshmallow, Caramel, White Chocolate, Sugar Coated...need I say more?

And all the fun was gone.

Frozen lemonade on the deck of the Mark Twain. Yes, this was a MUST destination for them. 

Aww...the river. Good times.

Scenes from "Davy Crockett and the River Pirates" are following us.

King of the River!

Now it's Mike Finks house. How many times has this cabin changed hands?!

The "rapids" we went through on the canoes.

Just around the river bend!

I swear I see mermaids beckoning me to jump of the river boat.

Naked Savages!

Native American Story Time

It's the Billies! The boys were glad dragged them here!

And there he is AGAIN!

It was the best day and just what I needed. I feel refreshed. Seriously. I know it's sick and I wouldn't want to work in that now, but I love going. And start to have withdrawals when I stay away too long. I wonder if there is some kind of twelve step program for that?

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Sounds like you had fun! :D Also, LOL at Tom for taking a picture of the Rainforest Cafe. He knows me too well. xD