I almost forgot to blog today! Oh, yikes! What would the world do if they did not hear from me? he he he
Anyway! Today my cousin Jodi was Baptized at Yucaipa Christian Church and I got to be there. I wasn't the only family member, but I was pretty excited anyway. It is a special day when you are Baptized, to be buried with Jesus and born again to the Light. It just makes me happy.
We went out to dinner afterwards and that is always good.
It's Palm Sunday. Seven days until Easter. Easter is my favorite Christian holiday. It is glorious. I'm just so in love with my Jesus that it makes me so happy to remember him raising from the dead. I can't wait to spend the week reading about it with the boys.
1 comment:
What a wonderful blessing!
I tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment