I changed my template...again. :)) How do you like this one? I like it because it takes up the whole page and doesn't have blank bars down the sides. That way, when I post pictures, I don't have to squish them to fit.
I have two challenges this month. The first one is this blog. I'm doing the blog every day for April thingy that a couple of my friends are doing. I put the link on my side bar if you interested. I figured it would be fun to see what I could come up with every day. I may write again in the afternoon because early in the morning I'm kind of a blank until I get at least three cups of coffee in me.
The other challenge is to walk every day. Nikki has to do something for PE at Laurel Springs. They have you plan your own PE class. So we needed to write a course description and five goals. I researched a bit online and found an easy "how to train for a 5k walk" guide. It helped me to write goals and pace myself. Yes, I'm doing it too. I found a site called mapmywalk.com that you can keep track of how far you walk and where. And it will post to your Facebook page, which is cool!
So here I am. It's 7am and I'm trying to keep the dogs from making too much noise and waking up the boys. They stayed up late last night. They were going to try and put themselves to bed. I went to bed at 10pm and couldn't sleep. I got up at 11:30 and they were still playing games on the computer. Jake looked really tired. Tom wanted me to sleep with him. Jake just crawled into his bed and passed out. That was midnight. Let's see how long they stay in bed this morning!!
1 comment:
I'm doing the NaBloPoMo for April too! And I am walking Mon-Fri for an hour. A quick pace too - I even jogged a little the other day - my old body did not like the impact very much though. Hey I may join the mapmywalk thing. I have been crazy busy, but Sunday I can finally sit down and look at some stuff - like that mapit thing.
Post a Comment