Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just wanted to say hi!

I don't like any of layout templates for these blogs and I'm too busy to figure out how to change things. I really should learn how to make my own. When I start trying, I get extremely anxious looking and reading and then I get mad at it. I have no idea why. It's a computer code phobia!

Every morning, since we moved here, I sit and watch out my window as tthe sun comes up. Across the way the power lines and Joshua Trees are filled with Starlings. They are all around the area by the pretty pinto's stall. I know they are picking through her food! As it gets brighter and brighter out, the start to thin. And when the sun if fully out they are gone.

Whiskey is being harassed by a cottontail outside the back fence. The past couple mornings she has run out there to that critter and it just sits there staring. They stare at each other through the fence for a long time and then Whiskey starts to bark at it. The first day this happened the rabbit started to run but then stopped and stared again. This time it just looked as Whiskey as if it was fully aware that it was safe behind the fence. Weird!

4 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

Sounds so tranquil, even Whiskey and the critter.

Karies place said...

lol

I have a bunch of background links I can send you to you that would be fun to use. I will send asap if you want me to .

Maia's World said...

Hi back at you :)

At least you are blogging. That is more than I can say for myself.

Life is great though :)

Michelle said...

That would be great Karie! Then I need a "how to"...