This morning we went to the Clark County Fair with Linda and her family. It was awesome! The kids all had fun looking at all the art entries and I loved the animals. They went on one ride and were amazed when we told them you had to buy tickets for each ride. They grew up on Disneyland. The boys found some kids with a Bee Keeping exhibit and they stood there for over half an hour. The kids knew so much and they were eager to share all of it. It was so cute! I got a cool new summer dress to wear when I get home.
We left at 4pm to get to where Dan needs to work on Monday but the traffic was terrible, so we stopped at a Walmart in Chehalise (however you say that!) for some things and decided to just stay here tonight. Apparently it is a rather popular place because there are about 15 other campers here. :))
I'm ready for bed!
We left at 4pm to get to where Dan needs to work on Monday but the traffic was terrible, so we stopped at a Walmart in Chehalise (however you say that!) for some things and decided to just stay here tonight. Apparently it is a rather popular place because there are about 15 other campers here. :))
I'm ready for bed!
1 comment:
You guys won't ever want to come home. Sounds like another fun-filled day.
Post a Comment