Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 12

There are no pictures today! How sad?! But there wasn't much to see today. We left Walmart this morning and got to Puyallup around 11am. Dan has to work here for the next week, so we checked into camping spot, more like a parking lot, and then dropped off Dan at the office. The kids and I drove around town and tried going to the Meeker Mansion. It was closed today. We looked around a nice antique shop and found many things that we wanted to take home, but didn't. Then we headed back to the rv park. I bought some postcards and we had lunch. The boys and I got the camper all hooked up all by ourselves. Tom kept saying how proud Dad would be.

We have spent the afternoon reading, playing games, going for walks, and playing on the internet and are now quite bored. We had dinner and Dad hasn't got home yet. We talked to the people next to us. They are from Alaska. She brought us a big bowl of blackberries. I keep hearing geese honking. And it is raining.

Tomorrow we plan on going to a wild animal park. Maybe I should leave the boys there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No rain here :(. I hope Dan is getting a rental car. I love my RV but hate driving it everywhere when on vacation. In Calif. Scott drove the RV to work and I had the rental car. Glad you made it.