We went to Northwest Trek Wild Animal Park today! It was raining all night and still this morning and I almost changed my mind about going. You know what is the great thing about going to an animal park in the rain? All the animals are out and about!
We dropped off Dan at work this morning and then stopped at Target to see about getting a rain coat. Can you believe they didn't have any? They said they were already a clearance item! There were a few boy's ones, so Tom and Jake got one.
When we got to the park it was beautiful! It was raining still and the forest was gorgeous. I felt like we were in Jurassic Park. The park was so nice. Everyone there was eager to help and tell you what you should do first. It isn't very big, but we were tired when we left and we had seen just about everything.
Tom's comments: "You can explain it all in three words. It was awesome!"
Jake's comments: "I liked it when the coyotes ate the children." See our YouTube video.
Nikki's comments: "I think it was utterly awesome. It was amazing and almost surreal that we got to see all of these animals that I normally only see in books up close in real life. I especially liked the otters. They drowned us with their cuteness. I'm still recovering from my near-overdose on THE CUTE!"
We dropped off Dan at work this morning and then stopped at Target to see about getting a rain coat. Can you believe they didn't have any? They said they were already a clearance item! There were a few boy's ones, so Tom and Jake got one.
When we got to the park it was beautiful! It was raining still and the forest was gorgeous. I felt like we were in Jurassic Park. The park was so nice. Everyone there was eager to help and tell you what you should do first. It isn't very big, but we were tired when we left and we had seen just about everything.
Tom's comments: "You can explain it all in three words. It was awesome!"
Jake's comments: "I liked it when the coyotes ate the children." See our YouTube video.
Nikki's comments: "I think it was utterly awesome. It was amazing and almost surreal that we got to see all of these animals that I normally only see in books up close in real life. I especially liked the otters. They drowned us with their cuteness. I'm still recovering from my near-overdose on THE CUTE!"
1 comment:
LOL - that is totally Nikki saying that :)
I have never seen so many pictures of slugs before.
Post a Comment