Wow, people! You must read "Education of a Wandering Man" by Louis L`Amour even if you aren't a fan of his western novels. He's an amazing man with an amazing life.
What I wonder is, how many people led a life similar to this at the time? Probably many. But how many reacted to it in this same way? How many people used the experiences in a positive way? And how is it different today? Could you even have a life similar to his in this current age?
I'm only half way through the book, but I'm just enthralled. I can't put it down. Each page makes me smile and each story makes me wonder what I would do. It's just wonderful and you all must read it...now...it's required and there will be a test. :)
What I wonder is, how many people led a life similar to this at the time? Probably many. But how many reacted to it in this same way? How many people used the experiences in a positive way? And how is it different today? Could you even have a life similar to his in this current age?
I'm only half way through the book, but I'm just enthralled. I can't put it down. Each page makes me smile and each story makes me wonder what I would do. It's just wonderful and you all must read it...now...it's required and there will be a test. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment