Friday, April 10, 2009

Why?

What in the world is going on over there in Yucca Valley? That is what you were wondering yesterday. But no worries. Nothing like my last post happened. It was just what came to mind while watching the news. They talk about how some people are so intolerant of others. But I really wonder who the intolerant ones are. It seems to me that the people standing in the street screaming at others about their intolerance are being hypocritical.

Dan and I were talking today and I think we are going to go to the Tax Day Tea Party in Palm Desert next week. Take the kids, learning moment. Nikki is excited to be at a protest rally and Tom wants to know if it will be fun. I told him I didn't know, I'd never been to one. Tom said that he doesn't agree with the taxes so he wants to go. It will be fun to continue our political and government talks before and after the rally.

2 comments:

Chris said...

We just got done studying about the Boston Tea Party. These current tea parties are so topical and interesting to the kids now. Wish we could go, but it is a three hour drive. Have fun!

Annie Cole said...

A Tea Party?? Sounds like fun! But at the same time sounds girlie?? What goes on at a Tax Day Tea Party??

How did the protest rally go? Any one get arrested for no good reason?

Well Take care We Miss you MUCHO!!!